Summer is calling! #SummerHairGoals competition
Show your favourite summer hair look and win a TIGI Copyright salon visit worth 100£!
Are you ready for summer? From blonde highlights to shiny platinum blonde, beachy waves to sleek straight hair, messy top knots to side braids – what is your favourite summer hairstyle?
The salon visit will get you in the mood for sunshine, keeping your hair healthy and your colour vibrant during summer! Get healthy hair despite heat, sun and salt water.
How to take part?📱
Let’s get you posting!
Holiday hair needs special care. Get your hair done by a pro!
Win a salon visit and get a SOS Extreme Recovery hair treatment in a TIGI salon.
Heat shimmering, statically charged air and sweating can make your hair go crazy? No problem, ask your salon for the TIGI Copyright products and treatments best for your hair type and needs.
Our hero TIGI Copyright Treatments:
SOS Extreme Recovery Treatment
Clinically proven to repair internal damage and return hair back to virgin condition in just 5 minutes.
Contains 100 times more keratin than just using shampoo & conditioner.
Lends glossy movement to your hair and adds a extra portion shine
Infused with bamboo extract it provides anti-humidity and frizz fighting benefit
Strengthens hair and protects it against future damage. Your Hair feels dramatically softer and stronger after just one use
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE CONSUMERS COMPETITION
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of TIGI International Ltd, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion..
- To enter, visit http://www.tigi.com/copyright/uk/summercompetition/. Participation requires the public posting of an image showing your own summer hair look, tagging @TIGICopyright and using the hashtag #SummerHairGoals. For the entry to be valid, entrants must follow and tag our @TIGICopyright Instagram channel, as well as using the mentioned hashtag.
- The opening date for entries is 8:00 BST on the 24th July 2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 31st August 2020.
- Each participant is entitled to participate in the competition several times in order to increase the chance of winning. There is only 1 prize.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Each entry:
- must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
- must not contain or refer to any products other than those of TIGI and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos (other than those of TIGI) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
- must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
- If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
- Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from TIGI Copyright Instagram account immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from the TIGI Copyright Instagram account at any time without prior notice to entrants.
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (“the Indemnitees”) harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter’s use of the entrant’s submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- There is 1 winner. The winner will receive a salon visit worth £100, including an SOS Extreme Recovery treatment together with any other service or retail product within the price given. Travel to the salon will be excluded from the prize.
- A cash payment of the prize of a possible replacement is not possible. The right to win is personal and cannot be transferred to another person
- The winner will be drawn via a random computerized draw by TIGI by the 2nd of September. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified, 3 days after the closing date, via an Instagram direct message from @TIGICopyright and comment from @TIGICopyright on their posted competition post, asking to reply via DM to the TIGICopyright Instagram channel or via email to email@example.com to provide their name, phone number and location for the purpose of transmitting the prize. The winner must claim their prize by responding via direct message or email within 14 days of the notification (14.09.2020), providing the mentioned information to TIGI International Ltd.If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name, phone number and location) will be deleted at the end of the prize transmission. eir details may be made available on request to those writing to TIGI, Bed Head Studio, Ransomes Dock Business Centre, 35-37 Parkgate Rd, Battersea, London SW11 4NP within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants release Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: TIGI® International Ltd, Bed Head Studio, London, SW11 4NP, UK.
Open to UK residents aged 18+. To enter publicly post an image showing your own summer hair look, tagging @TIGICopyright and using the hashtag #SummerHairGoal. Opening date: 24.07.2020. Closing date: 31.08.2020. Prizes: 1 Salon visit worth £100.
See http://www.tigi.com/copyright/uk/summercompetition/ for full terms.