Duty to provide information when collecting data from the data subject pursuant to Art 13 and 14 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
1. Name and contact details of responsible processor
Responsible for the data collection is
Phone: 01525 621460
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Ransomes Dock Business Centre
35-37 Parkgate Rd
London, SW11 4NP
3. Purpose and legal basis of data processing
The purposes of the processing:
Your personal data is collected,
– for the fulfilment of a contract and the concretely necessary contractual purposes associated with it, including main and secondary obligations,
– for the implementation of pre-contractual measures,
– for the processing of after-sales services
– for invoicing and order,
– for creation, dispatch and processing of invoices and reminders,
– for account creation in our systems,
– for the coordination and dispatch of our products within the scope of our order deliveries from our logistics centres,
– to contact you for marketing and advertising campaigns,
– for notification and warning about transport information of our deliveries,
– for the settlement and posting of invoices inc passing information to a third party for any over-due debt collections
– for the integration in our Salon Finder
– Customer Relationship Management and being able to advise you on how TIGI can support based on buying/spending habits
– Analysis of data to allow the Business to make strategic decisions on how best to service our Customers
– Marketing and Education information is used to ensure we are providing the best promotions and educational support to our Customers
– Business related communications which will then be sent either by post of by e-mail depending on what contact information is stored
– Internal reporting and analysis of customer relation and history. We analyse this Data in order to provide service and advice and in order to optimize our customer offer and professional relationship.
– We analyse sales data and history in order to ensure a better business service. And for internal advice to customer teams in order to track the customer relation.
Legal basis of data processing:
Your personal data will be processed for the fulfilment of the concluded contract, including the resulting main and ancillary performance obligations and the implementation of pre-contractual measures and for after-sales service within a business to business ratio. The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract and activities which are associated with this. The processing is done within the scope of the legitimate interests of TIGI and in agreement with Art. 6 Par. 1 S.1 lit. f GDPR.
The pursued legitimate interests here lie in the parallel interests of the salons, the contact persons of the salons and TIGI for the execution and processing of contracts and orders.
The processing operations involved in the creation, dispatch and processing of invoices and reminders and for the settlement and posting of invoices are carried out within the framework of Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. c GDPR.
The processing activities which are associated with the Customer Relationship Management, Analysis and reporting of customer data, Marketing and Education information and Business related communications are processed within the scope of the legitimate interests of TIGI International and in agreement with Art. 6 Par. 1 S.1 lit. f GDPR. The pursued legitimate interests here lie in Analysis over data linked to purchasing behaviours to ensure we are able to work with you to provide guidance on how best to grow your relationship with TIGI, ensure we are servicing you efficiently and optimising your ordering behaviour.
Advertising and offers are sent on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S.1 lit. f GDPR. The pursued legitimate interests here lie in keeping our Partners up to date with the very latest in Marketing Promotions inc bundles, voucher codes and new campaigns, to ensure you are able to stay in the loop of our latest offers.
4. categories of personal data processed
The following personal data are processed
– Personal master data (for example, last name, first name)
– Contact/communication data
(e.g. telephone number, e-mail address),
– Contract master data
(e.g. contractual relationship, product or contractual interest),
– Customer history,
– Contract billing and payment data and
– Planning and control data
– order information and activity inc product buying patterns and spending patterns.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data will be forwarded to:
– Processor (e.g. software manufacturers including Oracle which we use for business processes)
– Affiliated companies (e.g. TIGI Linea, TIGI UK and Unilever Global Team)
– Parcel services and logistics companies (e.g. DHL Express)
– Banks (e.g. JP Morgan)
6. Transmission of personal data to a third country
Third countries are countries outside the European Union (‘EU’) or the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). Your personal data will also be processed partly in the United States within the scope of order processing.
The transfer to the United States is carried out in compliance with the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR and on the basis of concluded EU standard contractual clauses.
7. Duration of storage of personal data
We do not store your personal data for longer than for the purpose for which it was collected necessary. This means that data in our systems is destroyed or deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. TIGI International takes reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data is only processed under the following conditions:
1. for the duration that the data is used to provide you with a service
2. as required by applicable law, contract or in relation to our legal obligations; or
3. only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the data were collected, or longer if required by contract, applicable law, with the application of appropriate safeguards.
If the data are no longer required for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations, they will be deleted, unless their – temporary – storage is still necessary, in particular for the fulfilment of legal retention periods of up to ten years (e.g. from the Commercial Code or the Fiscal Code).
8. Rights of the person(s) concerned
According to the GDPR you are entitled to the following rights:
If your personal data are processed, you have the right to obtain information from the person responsible about the data stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR).
If incorrect personal data are processed, you have the right to have them corrected (Art. 16 GDPR).
If the legal requirements are met, you can request deletion or restriction of the processing. You can object to the processing as well as (Art. 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
If you have consented to data processing or a data processing contract exists and data processing is carried out using automated procedures, you may be entitled to data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR).
You the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with any local Supervisory Authority about how your personal data is processed. (Art. 77 GDPR).
9. Obligation to provide data
You are not obliged to provide your data. If you do not provide the required data, the contract with you cannot be concluded.
10. Source from which the personal data are resulting
The personal data originate from the following source:
– TIGI International
Your data does not come from publicly available sources